The current bands uniform is as follows:
Orders Decorations & Medals may be worn at discretion of recipient.
- Glengarry with blue hackle and either a BB Officers or Stedfast hat badge;
- Black NATO style wool pullover with V-Kneck
- BB Epaulette badges as shown
- White pilot shirt at all times
- Stedfast Association tie - double Windsor knot
- Raincoat new pattern 2017
- Black trousers (with current BB Pattern belt or braces)
- Black shoes with toecap (Oxford) or boots with toecap.
- Black laced, flat shoes (Ladies)
- Black socks for men
- Black A-Line skirt for (ladies)
- Long hair to be worn up (both sexes)
No BB badges to be worn on public appearances.
Uniform is now provided through the Adjutant whilst accessories such as Stedfast hat badges, hackles,
Epaulette Rank slides & Glengarry's may be ordered from our Quartermaster Phil Macefield at
The Marching Band Shop