The current bands uniform is as follows:
Orders Decorations & Medals may be worn at discretion of recipient. No BB badges to be worn on public appearances.
- Glengarry with red/blue hackle and either a BB or Stedfast hat badge;
- Black NATO style wool pullover with V-Kneck BB Epaulette badges as existing
- White pilot shirt at all times with Stedfast tie - double Windsor knot
- Raincoat as existing - to be worn if wet. (Transparent capes may be provided)
- Black trousers (with current BB Pattern belt)
- Black shoes with toecap (Oxford) or boots with toecap.
- Black socks
- Black A-Line skirt for ladies worn with black laced, flat shoes
- Long hair to be worn up (both sexes)
Uniform is now provided by our Quartermaster Phil Macefield from
The Marching Band Shop